I spent this week experimenting for possible outcomes for YCN as I have scheduled to have it completed by next Thursday in my plan for the semester. I have sourced where I can buy Fever Tree bottles for my end of year show and also experimented by mocking up an initial outcome onto a bottle. After a bit of struggle I finally feel happy with the side facing portraits as I feel they work better with hand-drawn type and give a new dynamic to the label. I didn’t get a chance to work on D&AD this week but will make that my priority after my deadline for YCN. I will review this project on the week of the 24th of March ready for submission. Next week I plan to finalise my design and get it mocked up both digitally and physically, and hopefully even get a chance to photograph my work.