This week was a hectic week to say the least. I was flat out trying to get these spreads done, considering its now a mere six weeks to finish this last project, revisit some previous projects and to have our show up and ready for the external examiner! After a chat with my tutor yesterday, I’m feeling a lot more confident about my approach as I floundered and struggled a bit earlier on in the week. I’ve got an already more confident and interesting colour scheme (no more cliché greens and browns!) and composition so feeling happy enough to tackle the remaining three spreads in the same vein next week. I also have the entire storyboard to do up in pencil roughs for the competition submission so I will more than plenty to get on with. I aim to have this project done by the end next week, giving me four weeks to work on my previous work, my show and my personal promotion.
This weekend I will try to get started on my website, during my research last week I found that the majority of agencies are looking to see a website. I want to strike the iron while its hot (i.e. while I still have funds in the bank!) and get sent off to my chosen agencies ASAP.
Hopefully by the end of next week I’ll have four finished spreads to show you!